Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Jeng!!! Jeng!!! Jeng!!!

The much awaited muli is HERE...
Just to inform ALL of you that my DAD is back... YEAH.....

When was at Kampung Glam.. (Went for a learning journey with 39 other teachers).. My brother sms me to say that our dad was coming back at 11:20am.. I was like AAh!! REallY!!.... yEAh... But too bad I can't fetch him cos ..Next we have to go to Little India....

ANyways.. my dad luggage went missing... They were in the airport from the plane landed at 11:20am til 3pm.. still figuring out where the luggage had went...

Any of u had similar incident? Wat if like you are in another country and yr luggage went missing... siong man...

So when i reach home, I purposely avoid going straight to my parents room...cos.. I wld surely break down.. When I saw My ABAH... he looks so thin.. lost his tummy..
Kesian daddyku..... I had to keep my kool not to cry... Hehehehe,... cry baby...

On the 16th October 2004.. After 6 mths being apart..
WE are
once more .....................................................

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY !!!!!

Muli..




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum Muli,

I see that ur dad got back just in time for Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah that he is safe. Congrats to u n family.

Tahirah

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home